French electronics brand Thomson on Thursday launched three new Smart TVs in India. Thomson made its re-entry into the Indian market with its 43-inch UHD 4K, 40-inch and 32-inch smart TV’s.
All three products are exclusively available on Flipkart starting today.
All the three televisions will be locally manufactured by Super Plastronics Pvt. Ltd. (SPPL) as part of the licensing agreement between the two firms. So you could say that all televisions are indigenous with french technology.
Thomson 43-inch UHD 4K, 40-inch, 32-inch Smart TVs Price:
- The 43-inch 4K UHD Thomson TV has been priced at Rs. 27,999.
- The 40-inch Thomson TV retails at Rs. 19,990.
- The 32-inch Thomson smart TV price is Rs. 13,490.
Thomson 43-inch UHD 4K, 40-inch, 32-inch Smart TVs Specifications
Coming to the key specifications, all the three models are powered by the 1.4GHz ARM Cortex CA53 processor coupled with Mali-T720MP5 GPU.
On the other hand, they are backed by 1GB of RAM and 8GB of inbuilt storage.
- The 43-inch 4K UHD smart TV comes with an LG IPS display panel with 3840×2160 pixels resolution along with HDR support. This Device runs on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat version.
- The 40-inch smart TV comes with a Samsung LED-backlit panel with a full-HD (1920×1080) resolution along with a peak brightness of 450 nits. This Device runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
- The 32-inch smart TV sports a Samsung LED-backlit panel with an HD (1366×768) resolution along with a peak brightness of 450 nits. This Device runs on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat version.
Thomson 43-inch UHD 4K, 40-inch, 32-inch Smart TVs Availability
The Thomson TVs will go on sale in the country via Flipkart. The first flash sale started on April 13 and got a awesome starting.
“With the launch, we aim to capture 6-7% of the total TV market share and make Thomson the number one online smart TV brand in India,” Super Plastronics CEO Avneet Singh Marwah said.
He added that the company is investing Rs 150 crore in its three manufacturing units at – Noida, Una and Jammu to upgrade the facilities.