The LG G7 ThinQ is the next flagship Android smartphone from LG. The device name is confirmed by company. The company has started rolling out press invites confirming May 2 launch in New York.
as per a recent leaked image indicates that it will come with a unique notch design twist at the very top.
LG G7 ThinQ Features (Expected)
- An all-screen design in five colors
- A rear-facing fingerprint scanner
- The phone reportedly packs a high-end Qualcomm 845 chip and a sharp, 6-inch OLED display.
- The device could come with either 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, or a beefier 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
- It will come with a dual 16-megapixel camera setup at the back. (expected)
- Other specs include 3D and 2D camera stickers, moving Live Photos (like the ones on iPhone), and “boombox speakers”.
- It is reported to come in Raspberry Rose, Moroccan Blue, Moroccan Blue (Matte), Platinum Grey, and Aurora Black color options.
The LG G7 Thin Q is going to be yet another device with a notch, visibly thin bezel at the bottom, and 19:9 screen aspect ratio. On the flip side, we have vertically placed dual-rear camera set up in the middle along with the fingerprint sensor.