Canon India today launched its new mirrorless camera from the M series, the Canon EOS M50 at an event in New Delhi. This is the fourth M-series camera from Canon can shoot 4K videos. This M50 is designed for photography enthusiasts upgrading from basic or smartphone cameras.
Canon EOS M50 Features
The Canon EOS M50 has a plastic body and quite handy camera. The camera features a big 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor. The Canon EOS M50 is powered by the new Digic 8 image processor that promises to deliver clear images with good details.The camera features five-axis stabilisation system and with compatible IS lens.
The camera has built-in OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF) with touch-and-drag autofocus system. The Camera also has Dual Pixel CMOS AF that’s said to cover a larger surface area with 143 autofocus points.
Canon’s dual-pixel AF is as impressive as ever. You can also make use of touch and drag AF from the 3-inch LCD screen on the rear (while simultaneously viewing through EVF).
Canon EOS M50 Price in India
Canon EOS M50 with EF-M15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens has been priced at Rs. 61,995 (inclusive of all taxes) in India.
EOS M50 Features and specifications
- 1 megapixel Canon APS-C CMOS imaging sensor; 143 AF points, 88% viewfinder coverage
- 4K 24fps, HD 120fps; 7.4 fps continuous shooting, up to 10 fps with AF Lock
- 4k Time-lapse movie mode and 4K Frame Grab
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- ISO range: 100-12800 (expandable to 25600)
- Digital IS with 5-axis image stabilization
- 36 m dots OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3″ touch screen, Clear View LCD II monitor, touch and drag AF
- Dial button, Silent mode for completely silent shooting, CR3 Raw file format support, Automatic image transfer on WiFi
- 235 shots battery life
- Wi-Fi, NFC, HDMI slot, and Bluetooth LE